The Pull of my Childhood: 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken “F*** Face”

Everybody has those pulls that you can never forget. This was mine and I was just eight years old.

The Pull of my Childhood: 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken “F*** Face”

Not too long after I posted it yesterday, I was perusing twitter and the hashtags for the National. Someone found one of these and he seemed just about as excited to get it as I was that spring day in 1989 when I pulled mine.

I wrote this piece because the day before, someone else on the blog team wrote his own piece and I wanted to do something like it.

The Pull of My Life: 1990 Topps Bo Jackson

Hopefully some of y'all will enjoy and remember the good ol' days...when the hobby wasn't about what patch auto you were getting.
    Collecting Andrew Shaw (92/125 cards {including 1/1s} listed in SCF inventory as of 7/4/15) ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; Josh Judy, Bruce Irvin, and former WVU Mountaineers in their WVU uniforms. You can follow me on twitter @kin_kinsley
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Easily one of the most underrated cards. The Billy Ripken card is still talked about today and desired by a lot of collectors and casuals. When else has a card of a guy who had a career as terrible as Billy Ripken receive so much attention that wasn't a rookie card?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content