Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Chicago White Sox Autograph Collection (Lots of Scans)

Hey guys. I am home sick today, so I figured I'd make some updated scans of my White Sox collection. Just let me know if you have any nice Sox stuff available. Thanks, Mike

Last edited by Homerun; 06-16-2014 at 08:33 PM.

• I PC Paul Konerko/White Sox autographs! Let me know what you have.

Sick collection as always. Throw in your Konerko AUs and you would be over a million lol
    Super-collector of Luke Hochevar
    My Hochevar inventory: opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/1/searchplayername/luke-hochevar/pli/18611/searchsportid/100
    My Hoch Stats: 297/719 41.3%(including 1/1s) 292/473 61.7%(excluding 1/1s)

Quote Originally Posted by Royals-R-US View Post
    Sick collection as always. Throw in your Konerko AUs and you would be over a million lol
    Lol,thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Great collection!
    Thanks.

Just a few new additions.

Micah Johnson is an up and coming prospect for the Sox. He's a really fast guy and I think him and Adam Eaton will be a potent 1-2 combo for many years to come. :)

Charlie Maxwell played for the Sox from 1962-1964. He was most known for his time on the Tigers, but I liked the look of this card so I picked it up.

I really like Micah Johnson he has a bright future
    Super-collector of Luke Hochevar
    My Hochevar inventory: opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/1/searchplayername/luke-hochevar/pli/18611/searchsportid/100
    My Hoch Stats: 297/719 41.3%(including 1/1s) 292/473 61.7%(excluding 1/1s)

Thats an impressive collection.
    Collector of baseball rookie cards and Detroit Tigers memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Royals-R-US View Post
    I really like Micah Johnson he has a bright future
    Quote Originally Posted by forginator215 View Post
    Thats an impressive collection.

Thanks guys. I agree. Johnson seems like he'll be a good one.

Here's some new additions. :)

Joe Cunningham played for the Sox between 1962 and 1964. His best season with the Sox came in 1962 when he hit 8 homeruns and 70 RBI's. He was also and All-Star in 1959.

Jason Bere played for the Sox between 1993 and 1998. He was an All Star in the Strike-shortened 1994 season.

Juan Uribe played for the Sox between 2004 and 2008. He was a very important part of the World Series, where he made an amazing diving catch in the stands. He is currently playing for the Dodgers.

Last edited by Homerun; 06-16-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Here's some new additions.

Erik Johnson had a 3-2 record last year in a short stint with the Sox. He struggled early this year, so hopefully he can turn it around.

Matt Davidson was acquired by the Sox for Addison Reed last offseason. He hasn't made it to the bigs yet with the Sox but hopefully he'll be ready to go for next year.

Dayan "Tank" Viciedo's best year for the Sox came in 2012, when he hit 25 homers with 78 RBI's. He's been struggling lately, hopefully he can turn it around.

Carlos Quentin played for the Sox from 2008-2011. His best season was in 2008 when he hit 36 homeruns and 100 RBI's. He was an All-Star in 2008 and 2011.

Adam "Spanky" Eaton was acquired this offseason as well. I love his hustle and approach to the game. He reminds me of Aaron Rowand. Hopefully he'll be in centerfield for the Sox for a long time. :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast