So unfortunately....THIS happened today.....(sad face)

Still haven't called Topps yet, but I'm 99% sure they wont get me this card or a replacement.....and I am BUMMED! Does anyone have one of these cards they would be willing to let go? I would really love to have one. It's looking like a PSA 10 auto of this exact card was sold for $45 This is the card I need though...

That sucks for sure! One question though, was the stick of gum still good lol? Sorry had to ask. Call Topps to see if they can do anything for you, doubt it but worth a try anyway.
    Hidden Content
    If interested in trading PLEASE provide a Trade List or Page.
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS-Hidden Content

Crappy gum my man. I wish Topps would help me out, but I know they wont. Just another painful redemption story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortiz34 View Post
    Crappy gum my man. I wish Topps would help me out, but I know they wont. Just another painful redemption story.
    I hear that. I always want to buy a hobby box from a few years back but the chance of redemptions is what makes me just buy singles from the years past.
    Hidden Content
    If interested in trading PLEASE provide a Trade List or Page.
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS-Hidden Content

How does a PSA 10 of that card only sell for $45? That seems cheap given that somebody had to pay to get it graded and it came back the highest grade possible.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content