Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does Duke Snider request money for him to sign a ball?

Does Duke Snider request money for him to sign a ball?

2. Wata Photo

Can you tell me also please.
    Thanks

Snider does not require a fee to sign an item. However, for a HOFer like Duke who has been so gracious to collectors for decades upon decades, it's a common courtesy to send $5 or so with a request for something larger than a trading card. Will he sign a ball for free? Sure. Should he? That's the real question.

dont mess it up by not sending a legend that is AWESOME with signing by stiffing him. If you cant afford the money... Stick to sending to scrubs!

That is my 2 cents
    Collecting Phillies and Eagles cards and autos from any era. If you wore a Phils jersey, I WANT YOUR CARD!!!

When you stop and look at what other players are charging at shows, $5 for a HOFer is a bargain

Quote Originally Posted by 17Kensethfan View Post
    When you stop and look at what other players are charging at shows, $5 for a HOFer is a bargain
    Thanks guys

5 bucks barely gets you a McDonalds meal! I think I would rather send it to Duke than eat at McDonalds!!!
    Collecting Phillies and Eagles cards and autos from any era. If you wore a Phils jersey, I WANT YOUR CARD!!!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (17)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Yeah, send something. People are beginning to abuse Duke just like they did many of the other gracious HOF'ers who signed for free and are now charging due to a flood of requests.
    Baseball Happenings -
    Linking Baseball's Past, Present and Future
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by metrotheme View Post
    Yeah, send something. People are beginning to abuse Duke just like they did many of the other gracious HOF'ers who signed for free and are now charging due to a flood of requests.
    Try getting Robin Roberts without a donation now. Or a host of NFL HOFers who now charge when they didn't even last year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast