Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can 50/50 David Newhan, Carlos Carrasco, Jason Donald, Kyle Kendrick and many other

+ everyone on the ironpigs roster:

http://ironpigsbaseball.com/ironpigs...index.html?frm[sort]=tf_throws
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

SCF Rewards
    Country

i may take you up on this, depending on what i got on them while they are here in syracuse really gonna need help with greg gross

SCF Rewards
    Country

Greg Gross signed TTM via Iron Pigs for me last year. If you are looking for other Phillies autos PM me. I would trade my doubles for autos I dont have.

PLUS>>> I am going to try doing 50/50 of the Reading Phillies. That is the AA team and there are some good players there as well. Michael Taylor being the big name and hopefully soon Kyle Drabek.

Not tryng to hijack your thread but thought I could tag along??? If you are mad I will erase the post if you PM me to do so

SCF Rewards
    Country

Greg Gross signed TTM via Iron Pigs for me last year. If you are looking for other Phillies autos PM me. I would trade my doubles for autos I dont have.

PLUS>>> I am going to try doing 50/50 of the Reading Phillies. That is the AA team and there are some good players there as well. Michael Taylor being the big name and hopefully soon Kyle Drabek.

Not tryng to hijack your thread but thought I could tag along??? If you are mad I will erase the post if you PM me to do so

not for nothing but i tried to work out a trade for a bunch of upperdeck cards to complete your sets and you blew of my pm's after i spent hours looking through my cards to find them i understand you might have had alot going on but i still spent hours of my time looking for you, would the same thing happen if i sent you a bunch of cards to get signed?

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent cevette