Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Best Mailday **EVER**

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best Mailday **EVER**

I just started in the TTM World, sent out a bunch of emails last week for autographed photos of celebs I like and fan packs, I will mail a bunch of photos for TTM today too,

I wasn't expecting anything this week.... but today I got by far my best mailday ever....

Brian Mulroney 8x10 Auto'd/Inscribed B&W photo
    Seth Greenberg 8x10 Auto'd/Inscribed color photo
    FC Dallas fan pack (2 big stickers, 3 pocket schedules)
    Manchester United (2 programmes)

I know it's probably a small mailday for you die hards TTM collectors but it's very special for me as it's my first one and I wanted to share it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Congrats and welcome to the addiction.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad to see that we have a new member to our autograph community! Please keep us updated as to how it goes for you and congratulations on a nice start!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys

oh and I just got an email from the redskins cheerleaders, they said they would mail an auto'd photo my way!

also awaiting Vince Papale and Ed Hoculi (both are really cool and took time to send me an email reply)

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome man! congrats! now that you got started and are getting stuff back you wont be able to stop. you will keep sending to all kinds of people. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow thats weird, it's a really nice mailday, but usually Seth Greenberg just sends a index card type of thing with his autograph on it, but never a picture.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow thats weird, it's a really nice mailday, but usually Seth Greenberg just sends a index card type of thing with his autograph on it, but never a picture.

oh really!?

here's a picture of it

Panther - I'm already hooked lol