Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. I try not to think about the pain in my hand, I pace myself at work and when I get a moment. It takes me about 4 minutes to write one letter, 2 mins to look up and address the envelope and less than a minute to do the SASE. I got this down to a science. I wonder if anyone else is as nuts as I am? Does anyone else occasionally do a stat sheet on their hobby?
    How does everyone keep track of the letters they mail?

I just began (sent my first letters out yesterday) and I made some kinda stat sheet with microsoft excel, with the name, league (or profession if he's an actor, director, singer etc...), date I sent it, date I receive it, what I sent and what was signed.

also, Congrats on your 2nd anniversary and good luck on the 100 you'll send

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats. To answer your stat sheet question, I kept a log in a file on a thumb drive and recently, it fell off of my keychain to never be found again. From this point on, I will keep a manual log as well as back up electronic files. I feel like all that time and effort is now gone but at least I have the signed cards to prove the successes. It is nice to know what you still have out there in regard to the number of actual requests which are pending.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats. In the whole scheme of things a little under 1k isn't too much to spend spread out over a 2-year period (for a working person). Equals out to a little under $50 a month if you throw in supplies as well. I also track and love the statistical end of it as well. I've done 550 requests since late November and look to be getting a similar return rate as well. I'm done for a while now...I've got the majority of people that I wanted to write to in the first place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12