Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See VLADDADDY's Items on eBay

Whats this worth??????????????????????

I have a ud authenticated baseball signed by hank aaron i got in 93. The ball is in mint, box has normal wear of something 16 years old, and the certificate and matching holo are intact. Not sure i am asking the right price on it though. Does anybody have a price guide that lists it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

Auto balls with generic COA's are going for $30-50 on average. Some with better COA's (PSA/DNA for example) are going for $80-120 on average. The only UD authenticated Aaron ball I saw was for sale on Ebay for $349 but had no buyer. One old guide I have has the auto Aaron balls going for $200, but I think that is high by eBay prices. Considering it is UD Authenticated, I'd put yours at the higher end of the prices ($100-120 minimum), but could go for more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See VLADDADDY's Items on eBay

Auto balls with generic COA's are going for $30-50 on average. Some with better COA's (PSA/DNA for example) are going for $80-120 on average. The only UD authenticated Aaron ball I saw was for sale on Ebay for $349 but had no buyer. One old guide I have has the auto Aaron balls going for $200, but I think that is high by eBay prices. Considering it is UD Authenticated, I'd put yours at the higher end of the prices ($100-120 minimum), but could go for more.

cool. thanks for the input