Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 3 PC Cards????

Country

sweet cards, and a nice mason patch.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Well just 3 hmmm ok here we go.

Sorry had to make it 4 lol

Country

ok first off sick patches, great cards, and wow, a rainbow getz with a great patch, nice nice nice, i am jealous lol. how come the patch was inserted upside down it looks???? i know it wasnt you but does UD do that a lot?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michiganice's Items on eBay

ok first off sick patches, great cards, and wow, a rainbow getz with a great patch, nice nice nice, i am jealous lol. how come the patch was inserted upside down it looks???? i know it wasnt you but does UD do that a lot?

yes, take a look at my 1st zetterberg card, that patch should be horizontal, instead its vertical :(

Country

thats ashame that they do that, i mean is it that hard to figure out what way the patch should go? i remember seeing one card it looked like the piece was inside out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rookiesorbust's Items on eBay

I had a hard time picking a top 3 but here they are as a countdown:

#3 - 08-09 UD Black Pride of a Nation Mike Richards /25

Love this card of my PC guy even though I grossly overpaid for it in the early days of the UD Black release.

#2 – 07-08 OPC Premier Trios Signatures Gordie Howe/Ted Lindsay/”Red” Kelly /35

This is the first pulled card on my list from my only box of Premier. I love the clear signings of the old school guys.

#1 – 1998-99 UD Game Jerseys Wayne Gretzky

This card is also a pull from a retail pack with a staggering set of odds (1:2500 I believe) and what are the odds it would be Gretz? Its not flashy, but its my favorite PC item.

Country

those are a nice 3, i have 0 gretzky lol i have never pulled him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Top 3, here we go :

#1 :

I'm in love with this card, sick patch, was looking for this card from a long time ago, and I did a very nice trade with someone on this board.

#2:

Pulled this card out of 3 packs of SPa. The auto is sweet and its hardsigned. Toews is one of my favorite player, and this card is just nice!

#3 :

It doesn't books a lot, like 15, but I realy like this card. I'm from Quebec, and Robitaille is from QC too, was looking for an auto of this guy, and with Brown, it can't be better.

SCF Rewards
    Country

heres my 3

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See koolmaniac11's Items on eBay

heres my top 3

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast