Panini Product Poll

Maybe in the future we will be seeing Panini Hockey Products...

Please check out these polls and vote!
    Question 1: How important is the Donruss/Playoff name to Panini products like Elite and Contenders?
    Question 2: Would you buy more, the same amount or less of the Panini product if the Donruss/Playoff name was replaced Panini on the boxes/cards?
    Question 3: If Panini replaced all of the Donruss/Playoff names on the product where should the Panini name/logo go?

Panini will be checking out these polls... so we could be making a difference.

Thanks

I think that UD has a tight grip on the NHL market, if Panini wants to jump in a shake things up, I would like to see cool redemptions. Maybe tickets to a local hockey game, or a real game used jersey framed, auto bobble heads, something a little diffrent. How sweet would it be to pull a redemption for an allstar weekend!

All of bigger prizes could be low number, Like only 1 pair of tickets to a big game or 5 pairs to local games mixed in with all the boxes.

Who am I fooling, I would buy it, I tend to like there higher end stuff, Plus they have random hot boxes, with more hits.
    My Ebay name is karkid95, Feel free to look it up.Hidden Content