Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: former PSU QB

SCF Rewards
    Country

former PSU QB

Wallace Herbert "Wally" Richardson

wikipedia says he was born in Sumter,SC and according to www.whitepages.com there is a wallace H. Richardson in that city.

I was wondering if anyone around here knows if this is the same guy that QB for PSU in 90's?

thanks in advance

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I read somewhere that he is coaching now...not sure if it is down there though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

coaching where? I just know that this is his hometown. May want to send a card or something to this addy.

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let us know if you find an addy for Wally... I'd like to send him something as well.

Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, I havent heard from you in awhile. How is the Penn St collecting going? I picked up a few team sets that have Poz, Connor, King, and the rest. I believe they are the 07 set. I got them each for a few bucks. I picked up 5 of them. If interested in one LMK

Pete