Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Accepting 50/50s for the Frontier League...

I know it is a bit early for me to get this up but when school gets done for me, I will be back up in Traverse City for the summer. I don't really plan on going out to very many Beach Bums games this year. I might go depending on 50/50 requests I get. I wanted to see if anyone has anything on here they need 50/50 help with and depending on how rosters workout, I might be able to help you out. Here is how the rosters are so far at this time:

Traverse City Beach Bums (My Home Team)

Traverse City Beach Bums - Players

Robby Alcombrack (2005 Bowman Aflack set, 2007 Bowman)
    James Guerrero (2008 Bowman, 2008 Bowman Chrome)
    Jason Kiley (2007 Bowman, 2007 Bowman Chrome)
    Patrick Perry (2004 SP Prospects)

Coaches

Gregg Langbehn (Various team setters out)
    John Tamargo Jr. (Various team setters out)
    Roger Mason (Various MLB cards out from the 80s, and 90s)

Southern Illinois Miners (May 26th-28th)

Southern Illinois Miners

Evansville Otters (May 29th-31st)

This roster I think is more up to date:

Frontier League Professional Baseball

All the coaches on this team have cards out.

Alright that is all I will post up for right now. No gurantees that I can make it out there but depending on 50/50s I get this year, I might go. Alright LMK what you all got if you got anything. Thanks alot for looking!!!
    Last edited by sigman101; 05-03-2009 at 11:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To the top...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just sent to Roger Mason (93 Phillies roster) about a week ago. I would send you some cards or maybe a baseball to get signed. I am starting a 93 NL champs team set on baseballs. LMK if you are interested. He is coaching for the Beach Bums

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just sent to Roger Mason (93 Phillies roster) about a week ago. I would send you some cards or maybe a baseball to get signed. I am starting a 93 NL champs team set on baseballs. LMK if you are interested. He is coaching for the Beach Bums

Pete

Very interested. Send me a pm as the Beach Bums are my home team for this summer...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Moving this up to the top as the season starts in about over 2 weeks...