Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Use a binder so you can get to what you need quickly. Go to any game, and you will see what works for collectors and what doesnt. I try to get 1 or 2 of each player. I dont get greedy and try and get 4-6 each. I dont want a player to think they are going right on ebay after the game. THat is what ruins it for everyone else and makes players hate fans. Plus, never get in the way of a kid. There is nothing more rude than a "collector" hogging up the players time and a shy kid with a card or ball, or something gets left out. Its not worth doing that to a kid for an auto. NO MATTER WHO THE PLAYER IS!!!

If everyone would follow these common courtesies, then everyone wins, and we dont end up with baseball players being so aloof when they make it.
    Collecting Phillies and Eagles cards and autos from any era. If you wore a Phils jersey, I WANT YOUR CARD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by propete23 View Post
    Use a binder so you can get to what you need quickly. Go to any game, and you will see what works for collectors and what doesnt. I try to get 1 or 2 of each player. I dont get greedy and try and get 4-6 each. I dont want a player to think they are going right on ebay after the game. THat is what ruins it for everyone else and makes players hate fans. Plus, never get in the way of a kid. There is nothing more rude than a "collector" hogging up the players time and a shy kid with a card or ball, or something gets left out. Its not worth doing that to a kid for an auto. NO MATTER WHO THE PLAYER IS!!!

If everyone would follow these common courtesies, then everyone wins, and we dont end up with baseball players being so aloof when they make it.

well said.ive passed up quite a few autographs because of kids and also gotten alot because the player sees that your allowing the kid to get the graph first

Can somebody plz take a pic of a binder set up with the photo corners. I think I get what to do but it would be alot clearer with a pic.

Thanks
    I Collect: Todd Helton, MLB Hall of Fame Autos, 2007 Topps 52 Rookies, Cubs

CMB
    Hidden Content

Probably not the best way, but i carry a 25 or 50 card plastic case so that I can just have it in my pocket with a pen... (alphabetical seems to do well) this way I'm not lugging around anything I have to keep an eye on or bulky while watching the game!

Quote Originally Posted by propete23 View Post
    Plus, never get in the way of a kid. There is nothing more rude than a "collector" hogging up the players time and a shy kid with a card or ball, or something gets left out. Its not worth doing that to a kid for an auto. NO MATTER WHO THE PLAYER IS!!!
    speaking of that i found that kids are a lot more into autograph collecting, i was waiting for some players to sign and about 5 kids walk right in front of me to get the player first, i didnt say anything because i knew he would sign for most of the people and they were kids but i mean i know that some adults or kids my age would probably get very upset at them, also they were getting them to sign about 3 things each i only get one no matter what, and my brother gets one also
    Hidden Content
    i collect Troy Tulowitzki, Derek Jeter, DeSean Jackson, Deron Williams and any Michigan State players

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12