Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Volunteer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Diego Padres Green Bay Packers Chicago Blackhawks
    See Comatoad's Items on eBay LinkedIn COMC Cards For Sale

Me personally Ive often wondered about this too...I think it would be cool if all collectors got together and registered their cards #d/15 or less....Like one giant website were you claim your serial number and provide proof that it is in your possession via scan or something of that sort...I know its a long shot crazy Idea...but Ebay and other sites alone will never give super accurate results for what cards are still unaccounted for...

That's a great idea, but logistically, I think it would be rather difficult to pull off. Also, which site would be willing to take this task on?

Additionally, if you have your 1/10 listed, I'm sure you'll get e-mails from others wanting to buy that card. I have a few low-numbered cards in my PC that I wouldn't want to get rid of. I don't need the added headache of someone pestering me to "trade" it to him/her.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe Ill open up a site for it...Its obviously geared more for hardcore collectors...and would certainly be a handful...lol never know maybe I stumbled upon the next big idea in collecting...Doubtful but lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Maybe Ill open up a site for it...Its obviously geared more for hardcore collectors...and would certainly be a handful...lol never know maybe I stumbled upon the next big idea in collecting...Doubtful but lol

Well you know dude. All great achievements start at the idea stage. If you really believe you can make it work, and use your due dilligence, then I say why not.
    Ask everyone for thier piece of mind, and try to listen to "positive" constructive input.
    Like I said in an earlier post. Incentives would have to be in place.

And DON'T doubt yourself!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

what about hshs redemptions, they say they are /20 but not all of them go to the full 20 being redeemed. for example i have a 06/07 btp hshs redemption of cheevers/parent #5/20 and i have only seen one other #7/20 does that mean there are only 7 of them out there or did i not see the others, maybe there are only 12 of them who knows

Who you been talking to that might have #7? The person with the answer would be Dr. Price. As he will tell ya they do not redeem any ahead of time. SO if they get 10 redeemed that is all there will be even though it will say out of 20. Of course sometimes they get redeemed and run out and have to create a new program like they did when they made the duals that one time.

DON

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12