Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

and it really is too bad about samuwry cause even I loved his video. he's no oscar winning actor but it was very entertaining!

Not an oscar winning actor? Maybe you should watch it again....
    That video will make most cry, it was drama, comedy and action all rolled up into one....Packs to the People is a classic...put this one next to Slapshot....uhhh #2

BTW - Andrew - how many of them thought you were actually giving them the pack?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just want to say that there need to be some changes if this contest is to keep running . I personally would not have the members vote . it causes to much controversy . votes can be bias as from a friend . from other forms of trying to get an advantage . personally I would have all managers and mods vote . They would know exactly what to look for as per rules . secondly I don't think people are going to watch every video . that's half an hour and a lot of people haven't got the time to even reply to a private message let alone watch ALL video`s .
    I don't think my video is the best , maybe top 5 but from what I am seeing the best video is not winning and not even close . I will elaborate a little more once the contest is over . Feel free to rebuttal what I am saying as this is just my honest opinion .
    Thank You
    Misses Gretzky

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Not an oscar winning actor? Maybe you should watch it again....
    That video will make most cry, it was drama, comedy and action all rolled up into one....Packs to the People is a classic...put this one next to Slapshot....uhhh #2

BTW - Andrew - how many of them thought you were actually giving them the pack?

calling samuwry7's video comparable to slapshot 2 is an insult. that movie was HORRIBLE!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

I just want to say that there need to be some changes if this contest is to keep running . I personally would not have the members vote . it causes to much controversy . votes can be bias as from a friend . from other forms of trying to get an advantage . personally I would have all managers and mods vote . They would know exactly what to look for as per rules . secondly I don't think people are going to watch every video . that's half an hour and a lot of people haven't got the time to even reply to a private message let alone watch ALL video`s .
    I don't think my video is the best , maybe top 5 but from what I am seeing the best video is not winning and not even close . I will elaborate a little more once the contest is over . Feel free to rebuttal what I am saying as this is just my honest opinion .
    Thank You
    Misses Gretzky

+1. Sorry to the maker, but the video that's winning right now by over 30 votes is obviously not the best video, or close IMO. It barely advertised SCF at all, it wasn't really creative, all he did really was bribe people to join SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

+1. Sorry to the maker, but the video that's winning right now by over 30 votes is obviously not the best video, or close IMO. It barely advertised SCF at all, it wasn't really creative, all he did really was bribe people to join SCF.

Yeah, I don't really know why it's winning. Do the voters just not watch the video and vote for the guy with a contest or something? I tried to be creative and stuff with mine, but IDK why that video is winning, but Hey, it's a free contest so thanks for the contest!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See krukodt44's Items on eBay

i guess it makes sense to me. he said that i think 36 people signed up so if they all voted for him since they were given a shot to win cards then there 36 votes right there. like freak said, its a free contest and its the first video one at that, im sure that they will change stuff to better it each month. if you followed the rules and met the criteria then your eligible to win so everyone of the videos is fair game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

its sad, my vid took alittle time to think of and is losing 43-7 because someone gave away free stuff ...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

its sad, my vid took alittle time to think of and is losing 43-7 because someone gave away free stuff ...

That is what I'm disappointed about most of all also. I liked your video and thought it was entertaining and creative. Personally, no one posting here likes his video so it must be new guys to the site who want to win free stuff.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

I see some borderline flaming may be going on here. Let's please stop that immediately. I don't want to this escalate into a flaming war complete with disciplinary action. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

BREAKING NEWS! After reviewing additional information regarding the situation with Samuwry7, I've decided to reinstate Samuwry's video back into the contest. I know I can't put everything back the way it was before this situation arose, but I think Samuwry7 understands that, given the circumstances. At this time, I'd rather not divulge details of this situation with Samuwry7. I'd like to minimize any contest controversy (besides, I'm falling asleep here at my computer---gotta be back at work in 9 hours). Thanks for everyone's understanding.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast