Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can anyone get me an auto baseball...ill trade my 4 sig. Ip auto for it!

Can anyone get me autos on a MLB baseball. LMK who you can get and ill trade...

:an IP auto of Jimmy Wynn, Brandon Backe, Brett Dolan, Milo Hamilton.

very vague.....

You may want to be more specific on who you are looking for if you want help
    Collecting Phillies and Eagles cards and autos from any era. If you wore a Phils jersey, I WANT YOUR CARD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by propete23 View Post
    very vague.....

You may want to be more specific on who you are looking for if you want help

does not matter. i want ppl to tell me wat team they graph.
    i just want some new autos since i havent received much baseball autos lately.

ok, well I live in Reading, PA and can graph the RPhils and other Eastern League teams. (AA ball)

If you see someone that you like LMK> I have 3 auto baseballs of Michael Taylor (of) and two of Brad harmon. Those would be something that I could trade.

LMK what you have for trade. Anything Phillies would be great
    Collecting Phillies and Eagles cards and autos from any era. If you wore a Phils jersey, I WANT YOUR CARD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by propete23 View Post
    ok, well I live in Reading, PA and can graph the RPhils and other Eastern League teams. (AA ball)

If you see someone that you like LMK> I have 3 auto baseballs of Michael Taylor (of) and two of Brad harmon. Those would be something that I could trade.

LMK what you have for trade. Anything Phillies would be great
    please look on my 1st post for what i have ft.
    you dont graph philly phillies?

no I dont. Its kinda far to get there. I live in the AA affiliate

oh, well ... im not interested in any propstects autos tho. thanks

so you want anyone...except people that the only guy who responded to this post can get you...

im confused.
    taking a break from trading

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    so you want anyone...except people that the only guy who responded to this post can get you...

im confused.

I WANT MLB PLAYERS AUTOS...no minor league

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast