Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well you never mentioned that at all so you can't blame him, and also getting MLB players is very hard to get
    Hidden Content
    i collect Troy Tulowitzki, Derek Jeter, DeSean Jackson, Deron Williams and any Michigan State players

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEX55 View Post
    well you never mentioned that at all so you can't blame him, and also getting MLB players is very hard to get
    yeah, i know .. and im not an MLB guy so i dont go to many games during the years.

i will be doing the visitors in cincy during the weekend games.anything i get will be fs but i wont but a big price tag on it.check the schedule fo rthe reds and lmk what team u want and ill try to get them

Quote Originally Posted by ALEX55 View Post
    Hmmmm... I'd have to disagree. I've been to two MLB games and three STing where I've tried to graph. My first time ever trying to get IP auto's I got three auto's, my 2nd time I got 4, than at Spring Training in three games I got 24 auto's, all on baseballs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hidden Content

HELP KEEP THE KINGS IN SACRAMENTO! - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by autocollectr79 View Post
    i will be doing the visitors in cincy during the weekend games.anything i get will be fs but i wont but a big price tag on it.check the schedule fo rthe reds and lmk what team u want and ill try to get them

i have the jimmy wynn, brandon backe, brett dolan, milo hamilton 4 signature baseball i got ip ft...if u would like to trade for it...

this weekend...can u do the padres??/ lmk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12