Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

college basketball is a joke nowadays. People leaving a year or two after getting there? Only reason Hansborogh stayed is that he knew he would be a so so player in NBA. His handlers told him that and now the end of the ride in college is here.

Lets just say hi to another toni kukoc. Huge hype, mediocre player!

THis is why I dont watch NBA and change channel when hilights come on ESPN. I'd rather be watching reruns or cspan than another millionaire dunking over another millionaire that thinks he is the biggest thing! Never will be another era like the 80's and 90's. GOOD NBA is a dying breed my friend

I hope that you didnt pay the money for the auto. If nobody shows up, maybe he will get the message!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Too bad nobody on Duke had bigger elbows!
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am glad that the guy stayed in college all four years. I wish that all players had to do that. The college game is better to watch and they should at least come away with a degree. The guys who do not make it that leave early could learn from him.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See connor77977's Items on eBay

dude tyler hansbrough has dominated the ncaa, even if he does nothing in the nba (which he will do alot of good for the team that drafts him) he has become one of the best ncca players of all time and he is the farthest from a clown

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See denis6150's Items on eBay

yeah dudes seriously, everyone always complains how a lot of players are one and done, he stays all four years and you call him a clown? most people who end up being clowns didn't go to unc for four years...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Christian Laettner is a better player (Can you tell I'm a Duke fan?) Hansbrough is a great player but to be acting like he has been acting is a little prima donna don't ya think?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just looked at it. I like how none of the other players have this rule, so its a special one for Tyler. Sorry, but if you're buying a ticket to get an auto, you should be able to get what you wanted signed, where ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12