Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

Jackson Michigan - Card Show - Who wants to help?

All my friends from the Jackon Michigan area...or beyond!.... I am planning on putting a Card Show together for June and July or August.

If you are interested in participating as a vendor, get with me so I can finalize details.

We need to have a good assortment of ALL sports cards and non-sports cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

If the price is right i could possibly make it up there if it is a weekend my wife would let me get away... I live on the Indiana/Michigan/Ohio border so it looks to be about 1 1/2 hours away from me If you could get me more details i could look into it

Mitch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

I am trying to finalize details this week. The main Hotel we were looking at burnt down Friday morning. Have several other places I have made contact with. All are "just off the highway" so it will be an easy find for the vendors and customers.