Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stlramman's Items on eBay

postage increase & Canada?

I have 6 72cent stamps to mail request to Canada.With the postage increase i read somewhere it will cost 75 cents to mail there starting monday. My question is if i write letters and drop them in a mailbox tonight or sunday will the 72 cents be good enough? Also I dont have Canadian stamps for return postage and have been sending 1 dollar to the person for return postage,it worked fine for Red Kelly and any others havent come back yet(they havent been out long either) Anyone else just send money for return postage? Sorry for the long post and thanks for any info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am going to order Canadian stamps from canadapost.ca

it's more convenient to send a SASE than to send money and expect the person to put the stamps on there for you.

and if you drop them in the mailbox tonight, they will get picked up on monday, at which time the new rate will be in effect.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have had an account with canadapost.ca since 2003.
    A phone call, credit/debit card and an explanation of what you want. They will mail the stamps ordered to you. Mine usually arrive within a week of placing the order. To me, this is the best way to do TTM through Canadian Postal Service.
    Hope this helps, good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stlramman's Items on eBay

Thanks guys. I will check the site out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhornjunkie's Items on eBay

I tried to order stamps from Canada Post's website but couldn't figure out how to get them shipped to the States, I guess I am either stupid or lazy or both. I ended up trading some Forever stamps to a Canadian collector for 98-cent Canada Post stamps.