Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Come in to get Jimmy Clausen on any item! And the rest of the ND football team!

I can 50/50 anyone and everyone on the Notre Dame Football Team. Customs and 8x10's. Will consider mini helmets. LMK!!!
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

What a about a clausen/weis sporting news magazine?

Country

i'm not sure how the 50-50 thing works. what do i have to do to get you to get something signed for me? send the item to you? pay you? lmk please.

SCF Rewards
    Country

50/50 is like this. You send you him 2 cards & you get 1 back signed and he keeps the other.

Country

50/50 is like this. You send you him 2 cards & you get 1 back signed and he keeps the other.

what if you don't have cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

you can send customs/magazines/etc.etc.

Country

my point was more that i don't have any of his items. oh well. thanks though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not to sound harsh. but why the **** would u post in my thread just to tell me that u couldnt 50/50 with me?

Country

sorry, i understand. but i didnt understand that i had to have something of the player in order to 50/50.