Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I missed the boat on just about all of those listed above. Uggla, Mattingly, Bunning, Hamilton, Boggs, Sandberg. A couple not mentioned but am sure I missed the boat are Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, AL Kaline. I am sure it evens out though, as I have gotten some guys right before they stopped signing. or signing for free. For example, Sparky Anderson, Minnie Minoso, Ron Santo off the top of my head.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kellton29's Items on eBay

Joba Chamberlain like 6 times.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (17)
    Country
    See clittle1891's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i too missed out on Joba chamberlain

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Gene Upshaw & John Wooden

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

Will Farrell c/o Cort Theatre "You're Welcome America"
    Now our Kicking & Screaming, and Elf DVDs don't have cover arts in the cases.

Missed out on '08 Hamilton returns (nothing on [2] 8x10), looking forward to '09 Hamilton returns though.

Molitor '09 Twins ST, SCF advised me to send my TTM c/o METRODOME after 2 success returns (those 1st 2 successes came from Metrodome in early, early ST and then a ton of Twins ST success followed).... No, I'm not bitter. LOL Next year I'll know better.

I just sent a Boggs yesterday! Ha.

TTM (esp. Brewers) is still the BEST hobby EVER!

Country

Matt Laporta and Boggs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tdownwa's Items on eBay

Wade Boggs,Tony Gwynn,Robin Youngt,Don Mattingly, John Wooden, Kareem, Iceman (gervin), Ryno, Nick Faldo, Jack Nicklaus, Don Larson, Rocky Blier, Lee Trevino, Curtis Martin, Mike Singletary, Bob McAdoo, David Thompson, Larry Bird, Terry Bradshaw and I sure there are 5 or 6 that I can think of.

Also Im an advocate of dont send what you're arent willing see again. That said I sent a jersey to Bradshaw and David Thompson. baseballs to all the baseball players listed above. Golf balls to all the Golfers listed above and a Mini Helmet to Rocky Bleier. I gotta say the Mini Helmet and Jerseys are disappointing not to get back.
    Last edited by AK47; 05-14-2009 at 11:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

kaline, kareem, drew neitzle, hamilton, chamberlin, mariano rivera

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Mariano Rivera (did later get a signed baseball for signing up for a credit card and had just bought one from Steiner with an Andy Pettitte for a great price). Missed out on Rose last year but hopefully will get something this time around. Brad Van Pelt passed away a week or two after I sent to him, the first time that ever happened to me, I felt terrible for his family after that. Can't seem to get Mike Singletary either.

Overall I've been pretty lucky as I've gotten a lot of good guys along the way.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only TTM I've done in years is Mariano Rivera and for some reason he just won't sign my stuff. :( That's two 1992 Bowman RC's lost.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast