Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

Will do. You any good (*knows the answer*)?

And what's the answer?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

And what's the answer?

god awful. lol. i can see you as a guy like eric but not as good at offense...aka just takes penalties

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See briannjen's Items on eBay

hey guys i just joined your team last night havent gotten a chance to play with you yet. What time do you guys usually play and do you need a goalie? I think im OK at it, i was practicing some last night in quick ranked versus play and only lost one game 1-0 because my AI guys couldnt score a goal, lol. If we have a goalie or if I suck too bad and you kick me out of net I could play D :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See matteohockey's Items on eBay

Hey i'm in .....my id is Matteo Hockey i mostly play D....

Country
    See KevMateya's Items on eBay

hey guys i just joined your team last night havent gotten a chance to play with you yet. What time do you guys usually play and do you need a goalie? I think im OK at it, i was practicing some last night in quick ranked versus play and only lost one game 1-0 because my AI guys couldnt score a goal, lol. If we have a goalie or if I suck too bad and you kick me out of net I could play D :)

We mainly play at night. I am usually on from about 7:00 pm EST and later, and then sporadically throughout the day. Pretty much, if you have time to play, post in here and someone will probably respond.

As for positions, we really really need a solid defenseman or two, but accepting pretty much any position so goalie would be awesome too. Make sure that you play goalie in online team play mode instead of versus mode though, the camera is different I think.

Country
    See KevMateya's Items on eBay

Hey i'm in .....my id is Matteo Hockey i mostly play D....

I am adding you to the team right now. Thank god we finally found a D-Man! WOO

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See matteohockey's Items on eBay

Great!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See briannjen's Items on eBay

D works for me, i didnt realize the camera was different for the league, ill just stick to D, ill probably block more shots that way LOL. EST nights are great for me, im on my xbox ton either playing NHL or other games.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

I think I got my router issues fixed. Still awaiting a team invite. Haven't played for awhile though lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

I think I got my router issues fixed. Still awaiting a team invite. Haven't played for awhile though lol

Eric has to handle your invite. Won't be on for a bit (HW and i'm sick so no xbox)

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast