Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 194
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    Nice vid eric! and we were up 6-3 not 6-4

    NYR95 - I will invite you to the club in a few. What position are you? Cause we got RW and C on lock for now

    i play left u can also add my cuz niy967 im going to his house right now to play!!

  2. #42
    I was on earlier and missed you fellas

    We should get a few games on the go for tomorrow afternoon

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by BruHawk View Post
    I was on earlier and missed you fellas

    We should get a few games on the go for tomorrow afternoon
    Okay. I'll try but I have some homework to do. Right now me and Eric are playing. We lost 8-5 to a BS team that pulled the same crummy move to score every time. Currently in a game down 2-0 in the 2nd. We are desperate for some D
    Go Kings Go!
    #8 - Drew "GOD" Doughty.


  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR95 View Post
    i play left u can also add my cuz niy967 im going to his house right now to play!!

    Can't add your cuz, unless he is a SCF member, in which case we can add him.

  5. #45
    Eric, care to add everyone. I'm lazy and my box is off.

    PS. Might move to D, start playing some OTP games, and get good so we have some solid D. Cause we're getting killed with passes into the slot
    Go Kings Go!
    #8 - Drew "GOD" Doughty.


  6. #46
    My xbox is off too. The modem crapped out on me again. I will be back on in about 30-45 minutes if you are down.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    Okay. I'll try but I have some homework to do. Right now me and Eric are playing. We lost 8-5 to a BS team that pulled the same crummy move to score every time. Currently in a game down 2-0 in the 2nd. We are desperate for some D
    You forgot to add that I took part in the first ever Team SCF fight and got destroyed in it. I also recorded 16 penalty minutes in one game! WOO!

  8. #48
    HAHAHAHAHA! FUNNIEST THING. EVER.

    The guy on their team wanted to fight so i wanted to fight him...so i hit Y to fight him...and ERIC fights him. Then after he gets out, same thing happened. Needless to say paired with his normal penalties Eric spent almost the whole 2nd in the box
    Go Kings Go!
    #8 - Drew "GOD" Doughty.


  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA! FUNNIEST THING. EVER.

    The guy on their team wanted to fight so i wanted to fight him...so i hit Y to fight him...and ERIC fights him. Then after he gets out, same thing happened. Needless to say paired with his normal penalties Eric spent almost the whole 2nd in the box
    What a goon

    Current projects:
    2013-14 SPx Winning Combos (6/33 = 18.18%)
    2013-14 SPx Rookie Jersey Autos (2/50 = 4%)

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by TysonX504 View Post
    What a goon
    I am the Sean Avery of Team SCF

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •