Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Ryan?

Country

Matt Ryan?

Do you think it's worth trying him TTM? I can't find his home address, so i would just think c/o team is fine. What do you guys think? What about Matt Cassel or Trent Edwards?
    Last edited by IsaacAndMark; 05-17-2009 at 05:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

I got a success from Trent Edwards last year c/o Bills and have seen some successes from Cassel in the past. Hope this helps.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i got trent edwards a couple of weeks ago ttm

Country

Thanks guys. Where'd you send to get Edwards? c/o bills?

anyone got any info on matt ryan?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

matt Ryan doesn't sign. I still haven't tried him c/o email but I think he won't sign but Edwards and Cassel (I think) sign

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. Where'd you send to get Edwards? c/o bills?

anyone got any info on matt ryan?

yeah got edwards c/o bills stadium. ill have to check and see when i sent to nkow how long it took. im getting ready about 500 request to send out to stadiums and training camps.

Country

matt Ryan doesn't sign. I still haven't tried him c/o email but I think he won't sign but Edwards and Cassel (I think) sign

doesnt sign? for sure? :(
    i'm gonna try cassel anyways. it cant hurt. i mean, i tried Adrian Peterson for god's sake.

yeah got edwards c/o bills stadium. ill have to check and see when i sent to nkow how long it took. im getting ready about 500 request to send out to stadiums and training camps.

yeah, if you could find out, that'd be great. thanks. i saw your thread. wow. thats amazing. i just randomly, and slowly, find the time to do bits and pieces. i'm working on getting some custom 8x10s printed and shipped out so i can decorate my room.

SCF Rewards
    Country

doesnt sign? for sure? :(
    i'm gonna try cassel anyways. it cant hurt. i mean, i tried Adrian Peterson for god's sake.

yeah, if you could find out, that'd be great. thanks. i saw your thread. wow. thats amazing. i just randomly, and slowly, find the time to do bits and pieces. i'm working on getting some custom 8x10s printed and shipped out so i can decorate my room.

i got a list somewhere of who all ive sent and got back from. i can find that and send it your way if you want me to.

Country

i got a list somewhere of who all ive sent and got back from. i can find that and send it your way if you want me to.

that'd be great. want my email? or will it work in a PM?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

Do you think it's worth trying him TTM? I can't find his home address, so i would just think c/o team is fine. What do you guys think? What about Matt Cassel or Trent Edwards?

I just got Edwards C/O the Bills a couple of weeks ago, I had to wait about a year and a half!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast