Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Matt Ryan?

  1. #1

    Matt Ryan?

    Do you think it's worth trying him TTM? I can't find his home address, so i would just think c/o team is fine. What do you guys think? What about Matt Cassel or Trent Edwards?
    Last edited by IsaacAndMark; 05-17-2009 at 06:00 PM.

  2. #2
    I got a success from Trent Edwards last year c/o Bills and have seen some successes from Cassel in the past. Hope this helps.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

    Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

  3. #3
    i got trent edwards a couple of weeks ago ttm

  4. #4
    Thanks guys. Where'd you send to get Edwards? c/o bills?

    anyone got any info on matt ryan?

  5. #5
    matt Ryan doesn't sign. I still haven't tried him c/o email but I think he won't sign but Edwards and Cassel (I think) sign

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacAndMark View Post
    Thanks guys. Where'd you send to get Edwards? c/o bills?

    anyone got any info on matt ryan?
    yeah got edwards c/o bills stadium. ill have to check and see when i sent to nkow how long it took. im getting ready about 500 request to send out to stadiums and training camps.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dicekmvp View Post
    matt Ryan doesn't sign. I still haven't tried him c/o email but I think he won't sign but Edwards and Cassel (I think) sign
    doesnt sign? for sure? :(
    i'm gonna try cassel anyways. it cant hurt. i mean, i tried Adrian Peterson for god's sake.

    Quote Originally Posted by pantherfan82 View Post
    yeah got edwards c/o bills stadium. ill have to check and see when i sent to nkow how long it took. im getting ready about 500 request to send out to stadiums and training camps.
    yeah, if you could find out, that'd be great. thanks. i saw your thread. wow. thats amazing. i just randomly, and slowly, find the time to do bits and pieces. i'm working on getting some custom 8x10s printed and shipped out so i can decorate my room.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacAndMark View Post
    doesnt sign? for sure? :(
    i'm gonna try cassel anyways. it cant hurt. i mean, i tried Adrian Peterson for god's sake.


    yeah, if you could find out, that'd be great. thanks. i saw your thread. wow. thats amazing. i just randomly, and slowly, find the time to do bits and pieces. i'm working on getting some custom 8x10s printed and shipped out so i can decorate my room.
    i got a list somewhere of who all ive sent and got back from. i can find that and send it your way if you want me to.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pantherfan82 View Post
    i got a list somewhere of who all ive sent and got back from. i can find that and send it your way if you want me to.
    that'd be great. want my email? or will it work in a PM?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacAndMark View Post
    Do you think it's worth trying him TTM? I can't find his home address, so i would just think c/o team is fine. What do you guys think? What about Matt Cassel or Trent Edwards?
    I just got Edwards C/O the Bills a couple of weeks ago, I had to wait about a year and a half!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Hidden Content

    HELP KEEP THE KINGS IN SACRAMENTO! - Hidden Content



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •