Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NA's Items on eBay

Sending a Mini Helmet TTM

I've sent cards and baseballs though the mail but never a Mini Helmet. Just checking to see if anyone has any good ways to send the Mini though the mail. Any help would be great. Thanks

Country

well i've never sent anything other than a flat item. but to save money on the return shipping. you can take a box and put all the return postage and whatnot on it. then you can put paper over it and put the postage for when you are sending it. make sure to let the player know about this though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i send minis just like i would a card. instead of using a regular envelope i use large bubble mailers. i've sent a ton of minis, footballs, and jerseys this way and i've never had a problem with any of them.

you can check out some of my ttm successes here

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=692733

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NA's Items on eBay

Thanks for the help. neverfinished94 where did you get the mini footballs from. Thanks

Country

Thanks for the help. neverfinished94 where did you get the mini footballs from. Thanks

I asked him the sake thing and he told me Academy Sports. After a quick search on google you can find 8 and 6 inch footballs with white panels for autos. He also said that the auto has started to fade on some but I think you could find a way to stop that. Or just use a mini football. Wilson has the auto mini and mini ones for 10 bucks each. Hope that helps. Isaac.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NA's Items on eBay

Thanks!!!!

Country

No problem. Who are you thinking of sending a minihelmet/mini ball to?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NA's Items on eBay

No problem. Who are you thinking of sending a minihelmet/mini ball to?

Maybe Herschel Walker, Charley Trippi and maybe Georgia's Headcoach Mark Richt. do you have some suggestions. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Country

Send one to Dat Nguyen! I guarantee he will send it back signed

Country

Maybe Herschel Walker, Charley Trippi and maybe Georgia's Headcoach Mark Richt. do you have some suggestions. Thanks

i've been told that these guys signed c/o stadium last year:
    DWAYNE BOWE
    DREW BREES
    BRIAN BROHM
    DALLAS CLARK
    MARQUES COLSTON
    ROBERT MEACHUM
    OSI UMENYIORA
    HINES WARD
    DEANGELO WILLIAMS

i dont know of any cowboys though. sorry. seen lots of HOF/Retired ttm autos though..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast