Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    They also have a Mets show in north jersey somewhere. I heard they are a bit more reasonable for autos.


    Pete
    Collecting Phillies and Eagles cards and autos from any era. If you wore a Phils jersey, I WANT YOUR CARD!!!

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by propete23 View Post
    They also have a Mets show in north jersey somewhere. I heard they are a bit more reasonable for autos.


    Pete
    do you have any more info on it? couldnt find anything on google.

  3. #13



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    521
    Country
    Card Cash
    100.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (17)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    That show is ridiculously overpriced, starting with the admission charge. $35 for anyone's autograph isn't a "steal"
    Baseball Happenings -
    Linking Baseball's Past, Present and Future
    Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Most of the guys on the list are actually decent TTM. I need a couple of them to add to my Giants collection but can't afford to drop that much on autos. Man it would be awesome though. I guess they forgot there is a recession effecting people across the country and world. New York teams, and I do love them, are too **** slow to realize their fan base is not all corporations. The average fan can't afford Giants games, Yankees games, or even Rangers and Knicks anymore. Nor can they afford to drop $55+ for a signature!
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

    Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by metrotheme View Post
    That show is ridiculously overpriced, starting with the admission charge. $35 for anyone's autograph isn't a "steal"
    i know. but your also meeting the player. don't forget that.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 203gunner View Post
    Most of the guys on the list are actually decent TTM. I need a couple of them to add to my Giants collection but can't afford to drop that much on autos. Man it would be awesome though. I guess they forgot there is a recession effecting people across the country and world. New York teams, and I do love them, are too **** slow to realize their fan base is not all corporations. The average fan can't afford Giants games, Yankees games, or even Rangers and Knicks anymore. Nor can they afford to drop $55+ for a signature!
    living in NYC, i feel ya. it sucks so much. like the only thing my dad can afford is to go to Yankee Bleacher seats, but i can't go to those because of back problems, and my back would start to hurt since they have no backing.


    but the prices for the players here is terrible. unless they're gonna give me a hug n a kiss, take some photos with me, talk to me for 5 minutes AND sign my item.

  7. #17
    Looks like a cool show. The next one I'm going to is gonna be SICK!!! Check it out
    http://www.schwartzsports.com/shop.a...&criteria=1092

    I'm going on Friday. LOOK AT THOSE AMAZING PRICES!!!
    I Collect: Todd Helton, MLB Hall of Fame Autos, 2007 Topps 52 Rookies, Cubs

    CMB
    Hidden Content

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubbieblue29 View Post
    Looks like a cool show. The next one I'm going to is gonna be SICK!!! Check it out
    http://www.schwartzsports.com/shop.a...&criteria=1092

    I'm going on Friday. LOOK AT THOSE AMAZING PRICES!!!
    Holy Crap! Man I wanna goooooo. Just I live in New York City... not Chicago. Are you allowed to get more than one item per ticket?
    Last edited by IsaacAndMark; 05-19-2009 at 10:07 PM.

  9. #19
    I think it is you can get 2 tickets/player on Friday the day with all the deals. I might do some 50/50's for this. PM me if you would be interested.
    I Collect: Todd Helton, MLB Hall of Fame Autos, 2007 Topps 52 Rookies, Cubs

    CMB
    Hidden Content

  10. #20
    CubbieBlue29, OMG nice prices! Check to see, if Steve Garvey is signing Fleer cards yet? He used to refuse to sign cards from that company. Have fun at that show!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •