Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Making Customs For Free only 5/20/09

I'm at home sick (not swine lol), and I'm really bored. The next couple of people can ask me to make a custom for them. Only ask for 1-2. I'll make them in any size format you want. I'll upload em to Photobucket so you can download them. If you want to see the way i do my customs click here. It'd be cool if you only asked for players you know sign TTM, and as "payment" give me they're address.

Please choose the picture, as there are manyyyyyyy great ones to choose from. Card Cash donations are accepted

So who is first?
    Last edited by IsaacAndMark; 05-20-2009 at 06:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heyy

Can you make a custom of Zach Parise (NJ Devils) and John LeClair (Retired NHLer)?

I'd really appreciate it!

If possible, an 8x10 format would be great :)

And please feel better dude. Sure it's not swine flu? :D

Country

Finished two already guys, anyone want any more?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Any chance you could make me one of former Phillie David Doster. He was a bit player, but wrote me a great letter when I tried him TTM, so I'd like to repay the favor. Thanks man, and hope you are feeling better,
    Mike
    By the way, hee's his address if you want to try him:
    9320 Old Grist Mill Pl Ft Wayne, In 46835
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

is it possible to make a don mattingly card or 8x10 but in a dodgers uniform, i've been wanting to send him something c/o dodgers

Country

is it possible to make a don mattingly card or 8x10 but in a dodgers uniform, i've been wanting to send him something c/o dodgers

yeah its possible, if you can find me a picture.

Country

Any chance you could make me one of former Phillie David Doster. He was a bit player, but wrote me a great letter when I tried him TTM, so I'd like to repay the favor. Thanks man, and hope you are feeling better,
    Mike
    By the way, hee's his address if you want to try him:
    9320 Old Grist Mill Pl Ft Wayne, In 46835

please find me a picture.