Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

How To Get Game-Used Wristbands, Gloves, etc.?

I've seen a lot of people on here get players game-used wristbands, batting-gloves, even shoes, etc. after the game. I was wondering when and how's the best way to ask?

"Excuse me XXX may I please have your batting gloves?"

That would be kind of weird for me to ask that but IDK...

SCF Rewards
    Country

what i do is at signings ask them what they do with there game used items at signings at like meijer promo signings or i ask them if they have any worn out Battings gloves for example and if i can pay for shipping. ( i have some coming from a player so keep a look out for a thead) but at the stadium ask Mr._____ can i please have _____. by using the one at the stadium i got walter herman and kwame brown head bands on the same day at a pistons game

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

what i do is at signings ask them what they do with there game used items at signings at like meijer promo signings or i ask them if they have any worn out Battings gloves for example and if i can pay for shipping. ( i have some coming from a player so keep a look out for a thead) but at the stadium ask Mr._____ can i please have _____. by using the one at the stadium i got walter herman and kwame brown head bands on the same day at a pistons game

Oh cool. I don't go to any private signings because there's none in the area, if there was I couldn't afford them. I'll try the line at the stadium though!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

bump for any tips...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw a lot of Bills players give them up at training camp last year.. Kids just asked for them..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I saw a lot of Bills players give them up at training camp last year.. Kids just asked for them..

Aww that'd be awesome. If only I lived close to Buffalo...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aww that'd be awesome. If only I lived close to Buffalo...

My parents live 5 minutes from St John Fisher College where the Bills training camp is...My company gave me tickets for training camp, but the players seemed to save that stuff for younger kids..They were all pretty accessible for autographs though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kellton29's Items on eBay

Just a little story. At the bears games, the players always throw their gloves up when they are in the tunnel. My friends' season tix are over there so we get them alot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ASK. have no shame. the players will not remember you. The worst they can say is No
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good advice from everyone, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast