Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Searching/Browsing the TTM Database

The SCF Through The Mail (TTM) database was developed for autographs seekers! There are literally tens of thousands of current and former professional athletes and other celebrities that allow fans to send requests for FREE autographs through the mail. The SCF database allows members to browse and/or search for athletes and celebrities and/or add known addresses to the database. Members can also upload their individual successes and track their overall success count/rate in one location.

THE TTM MAIN PAGE
    The main page offers two main navigation areas. At the top of the site you will see tabs to navigate by sport and non-sport.

On the left side you can browse by player or team, check the most recent successes, see your overall TTM report and add a player or team to the database.

Browsing the TTM database
    To browse the TTM database click on the "player list" or "Team Fan Pack List" on the left side and then click on the tab you wish to browse at the top (i.e. Football, Baseball, etc). Each tab will then generate a list of athletes or celebrities. Once you click on Player List or Team Fan Packs it will remain defaulted so you can just switch between sport and a new list will be generated. You can switch between player list and team lists as well.

Searching the TTM database
    To search the TTM database simply type in the first and/or last name of the athlete/celebrity and select the sport from the drop down window.

Click search and you will be shown the results.

Weather you are browsing or searching your results will be displayed alphabetically in columns and rows.

Player List Example

Team List example

If you click on a players name that specific players page will load with addresses and success information to include images. In this example, I will use Bary Larkin's page.

At the top of the page you will notice the address to send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) to and the success rate for that address. In some cases there may be more than one address. If you have another address you can add it and each address will be tracked. Underneath the address and success information you will see each success listed by member name, dates, results and comments. There is a default picture at the top for each athlete and each success can have an image showcasing the success. Click on an image to see the larger version. Team addresses for fan packs work the same way.

Recent Successes
    Click on the Recent Success link on the left navigation area and you will see the most recent member success. This may be one of the best areas to visit to get an autograph as they are proven addresses and very recent!

My TTM Report
    Click on My TTM Report on the left navigation area to track you overall success rate and see your individual successes!

Reporting a Bad Address
    If there is an address that you think is bad click on the report button near the address.

This will notify a staff member who will look into it!

Adding players and teams is very easy, but a separate tutorial is located here.
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 05-27-2009 at 10:45 PM.

i have a question. i received a Success from Jake Delhomme and i would like to add it, but i forgot the dates that i sent and received my signed card. If you would prefer that i dont add it, i'm fine with that. but i thought it would be nice to add. i know it was earlier this year and took less than a month.

the same goes for a request from Larry Johnson. LMK please.

i have a question. i received a Success from Jake Delhomme and i would like to add it, but i forgot the dates that i sent and received my signed card. If you would prefer that i dont add it, i'm fine with that. but i thought it would be nice to add. i know it was earlier this year and took less than a month.

the same goes for a request from Larry Johnson. LMK please.
    Please put the dates to the best of your knowledge!

I just heard about this and gonna play around in a minute! THis should make finding a name so much easier!!!!
    Collecting Phillies and Eagles cards and autos from any era. If you wore a Phils jersey, I WANT YOUR CARD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by propete23 View Post
    I just heard about this and gonna play around in a minute! THis should make finding a name so much easier!!!!
    Play around with it and if you have any suggestions just drop a line to Rockiesfan33 or Indyreds. As if anyone can come up with ideas that can make it better Luc (coolhandluke) who created this might be able to make it better based on your ideas. Hope you enjoy it.

DON
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Thank you so much for this application ! Very useful !

Hard to believe it has been a year with this application active! Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it happen. Thanks also to the SCF autograph community who keeps making it a better tool with all the useful information that you are adding for other members to utilize!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Wow, this is amazing. I have so many base cards I don't know what to do with them... Any tips on what to write? I don't want to come across as one of those creepy old men (I'm 26) who try to take advantage of athletes.
    My bucket: Hidden Content
    Current Wants: John Lamb (Royals), Daniel Nava (Red Sox), Kent Matthes (Rockies), and Argenis Diaz (Tigers)

Wow, this is amazing. I have so many base cards I don't know what to do with them... Any tips on what to write? I don't want to come across as one of those creepy old men (I'm 26) who try to take advantage of athletes.
    Here are some good articles!
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/artic...09/06/ttm-101/
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/artic...9/06/ttm-tips/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast