Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Searching/Browsing the TTM Database

The SCF Through The Mail (TTM) database was developed for autographs seekers! There are literally tens of thousands of current and former professional athletes and other celebrities that allow fans to send requests for FREE autographs through the mail. The SCF database allows members to browse and/or search for athletes and celebrities and/or add known addresses to the database. Members can also upload their individual successes and track their overall success count/rate in one location.

Tutorial are now include in version 2 of the Through The Mail Manager. This new version also bring a lots of statistics on players signing and members with the most successes.

Through the Mail Autograph Database Tutorials

Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 01-02-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Country

i have a question. i received a Success from Jake Delhomme and i would like to add it, but i forgot the dates that i sent and received my signed card. If you would prefer that i dont add it, i'm fine with that. but i thought it would be nice to add. i know it was earlier this year and took less than a month.

the same goes for a request from Larry Johnson. LMK please.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i have a question. i received a Success from Jake Delhomme and i would like to add it, but i forgot the dates that i sent and received my signed card. If you would prefer that i dont add it, i'm fine with that. but i thought it would be nice to add. i know it was earlier this year and took less than a month.

the same goes for a request from Larry Johnson. LMK please.

Please put the dates to the best of your knowledge!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just heard about this and gonna play around in a minute! THis should make finding a name so much easier!!!!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just heard about this and gonna play around in a minute! THis should make finding a name so much easier!!!!

Play around with it and if you have any suggestions just drop a line to Rockiesfan33 or Indyreds. As if anyone can come up with ideas that can make it better Luc (coolhandluke) who created this might be able to make it better based on your ideas. Hope you enjoy it.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sapprules's Items on eBay

Thank you so much for this application ! Very useful !

Country

This is cool, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hard to believe it has been a year with this application active! Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it happen. Thanks also to the SCF autograph community who keeps making it a better tool with all the useful information that you are adding for other members to utilize!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See timmy_time_55's Items on eBay

Wow, this is amazing. I have so many base cards I don't know what to do with them... Any tips on what to write? I don't want to come across as one of those creepy old men (I'm 26) who try to take advantage of athletes.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, this is amazing. I have so many base cards I don't know what to do with them... Any tips on what to write? I don't want to come across as one of those creepy old men (I'm 26) who try to take advantage of athletes.

Here are some good articles!
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/artic...09/06/ttm-101/
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/artic...9/06/ttm-tips/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast