Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you send in whatever you want signed? or do some athletes give you there own cards?

Ry.

I usually send a photo or a card. Usually a base card, something I can afford to lose, not a RC or a GU. Sometimes they'll sign there own photo or card, or a mixture of both.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ralphis7's Items on eBay

thanks guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the tutorial, i will be adding some as my ttms return

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks for the tutorial, i will be adding some as my ttms return

We appreciate any folks that add some to the database.

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

I added about 15 drivers to the NASCAR TTM browser about a month ago.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I added about 15 drivers to the NASCAR TTM browser about a month ago.

Thanks!!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bosox42695's Items on eBay

Wow, great system!

SCF Rewards
    Country

question for those who frequently add to the ttm. I just got Harveys book and am working on sending out ttm and putting them through my ttm manager but most of the addresses from harveys aren't in the database is that for a reason (not adding Harvey addy's) or have people just not added them. I added a few of them but than decided I should ask before adding anymore I don't want to break any rules I'm not aware of. Thanks, hope that made sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

question for those who frequently add to the ttm. I just got Harveys book and am working on sending out ttm and putting them through my ttm manager but most of the addresses from harveys aren't in the database is that for a reason (not adding Harvey addy's) or have people just not added them. I added a few of them but than decided I should ask before adding anymore I don't want to break any rules I'm not aware of. Thanks, hope that made sense.

Harvey's list might be more up to date than some of the addresses in the TTMM. We depend on people to update their successes in the TTMM when they send out and if they get something signed,or if they are refused or the address doesn't work, etc. You can add as many addresses as you like in the TTMM. There are no rules against it. I will admit i have been slacking when it comes to adding addresses but i only do it if I know the address works. Then, there are other players that nobody has added to the TTMM, either because it is known they don't sign, or because nobody has tried that particular player. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via private message and I will be glad to help. Hope this answered your question and good luck with sending out your requests.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks ill try to add when I can than, always trying to help fellow collectors

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast