Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

There should be a tutorial for newbies here. The cheapest way is to get a base baseball card and send it to the player. I've have had quite a few successes already. I tried TTM autos during spring training last year and got a few results back but not 100%. We should also come up with a list of players who request money or don't sign at all. I already did try Jeter and Arod TTM and got nothing from them. I'll post my successes soon with scans and the address if thats ok.

You are lucky to get some back. My rate was about 30 percent this ST

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

There should be a tutorial for newbies here. The cheapest way is to get a base baseball card and send it to the player. I've have had quite a few successes already. I tried TTM autos during spring training last year and got a few results back but not 100%. We should also come up with a list of players who request money or don't sign at all. I already did try Jeter and Arod TTM and got nothing from them. I'll post my successes soon with scans and the address if thats ok.

We have two tutorials on how to use this system and out TTM team is putting together some TTM 101 articles.

SCF Rewards
    Country

this is awesome i got tons of info anf successes

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great job to whoever was involved in putting together the TTM database, I love it (especially the tracker!).

I'm in the process of adding all of the addresses I have at the moment, just about done the Canadian ones then it's on to the American ones.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

I'm going to play devil's advocate. I really like the database as well. But does anyone else agree that it's going to flood the market with Card Cash again? The reward is too high in my opinion. The site has done a great job of increasing the value of CC these past couple of months - this seems to counteract that hard work.
    Last edited by pootshwan; 05-29-2009 at 12:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You can report a player dead, a bad address by using the report to moderator system. When you see a dead player hit the player's page and click on the red triangle icon and this will lauch a form so you can explain why you are reporting it. Then A moderator can decide to delete the player. Same for bad address use the icon under the address to report a bad address. The mod can always contact you if he does not understand the change or if the address need to be deleted. You can also report submission where bad language is used or bad image posted. The same triangle appear near each submission poster's name.

Are you going to be leaving RTS & Deceased addresses in the database? Personally I think it's best that way so that if somebody comes across the address from another source they already know that it's no good anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to play devil's advocate. I really like the database as well. But does anyone else agree that it's going to flood the market with Card Cash again? The reward is too high in my opinion. The site has done a great job of increasing the value of CC these past couple of months - this seems to counteract that hard work.

But at least members have to work for it. It's actually quite time consuming... Plus there are many things now that are taking cc off the market in greater quantities than this.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

This will only be running for a few days. :)

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Are you going to be leaving RTS & Deceased addresses in the database? Personally I think it's best that way so that if somebody comes across the address from another source they already know that it's no good anymore.

There is a instruction field with the address where a mod could write that the player is now dead. Nothing was define so the TTM team will need to decide what they will do with dead player, address no longer good but having record of submission. Deleting a player or a address will delete all record of submission and all associated images. It will also delete related success. I will start a thread in the TTM team forum to see what will become the standard on them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

this is cool but its a pain to go to this thread. could you put in the header?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast