Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Good morning Mike,I'm not complaining I think it is a great price for this product.I just wish blowout would have held off till next week to put these boxes in their weekend specials,That way the vip's here still feel they got a great deal and the regular consumer still gets a bargain too.You might want to discuss that with blowout cards that on future v.i.p specials they hold off on putting these boxes in their weekend deals.I ordered from blowout before I became a v.i.p so I would have probably stumbled across these boxes anyhow.And once again thanks to you and blowout cards for these specials as it is definitely a way for me to save money.Take care Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country

I second the notion on not having these specials be so close together with Weekend Sales, it kind of takes away the excitement of actually being a VIP customer and having those special opportunitites available to us and only us....

After a certain timeframe, release it to the general public under specials, but at least give us the opportunity to feel like VIPs, since this is available to Everyone, but they are choosing not to take part at this time and we have. Just my $.02 Mike, but I also appreciate being a VIP!...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blowoutcards's Items on eBay

Thank you for all the comments in regard to SCF VIP Deal and Blowoutcards weekend special offering.As indicated in previous post we did offer a very limited quantity of Razor Letterman at a slightly higher price on Blowoutcards.com and are currently sold out.

We still have the Razor Letterman available to SCF Vips.

Please keep in mind that Vip's are offered card cash for posting their box breaks in forum.
    Matt Wieters the catching phenom went 0-4 last night.

**** JUST ADDED INCENTIVE****

The fist VIP to post Matt Wieters date of birth in this thread after he gets his first major league hit will receive 1000 card cash

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hobbyrific's Items on eBay

Wieters just got his first hit :)

Wieters BD - 5/21/86

SCF Rewards
    Country

And now he has his second hit....

(but his birthday is still 5/21/86)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't believe I got my cards already....ordered them on Friday, had them in hand yesterday from USPS....

Here is the first box....

Collier (ZC-L1)
    Collier (ZC-C) #'d/20
    Lavarnway (RL-W)
    Melville (TIM-L3)
    Wallace (BW-A2)

SCF Rewards
    Country

and the 2nd box

Bliech (JMB-C)
    Avery (XA-E) Ser#'d to /20
    Hosmer (EHH) Ser#'d to /5
    Collier (ZC-L2)
    Lavarnway (RL-L)

so I got three Collier's and two Lavarnways out of two boxes....do they spread these around AT ALL?? Overall, pretty happy with the BV for $50 a box....the 5 magnetic cases are almost worth that... :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice armyabn1. I can't wait to get mine. I will probably do a video break on at least one of the boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tolrobb

wait, they come in magnetics? lol, you baseball guys should be eating this stuff up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Received my 2 boxes a minute ago let's do this live here goes.

pack 1 box 1 joshua fields seattle white f red background jf-f

pack 2 zach putnam cleveland white p red background zp-p

pack 3 eric hosmer kansas city white s red background eh-s

pack 4 derrik gibson boston red I WITH BLUE OUTLINE ON WHITE BACKGROUND,SOME SORT OF PARALLEL 07/20 dg-I

pack 5 dan hudson chicago a white d red background. dah-d

box 2 coming up

pack 1 ryan westmoreland boston white e red background ryw-e2

pack 2 jeremy beckham tampa bay red k with blue outline on white background 10/20 jeb-k

pack 3 bobby lanigan minnesota white n red background bol-n1

pack 4 casper wells detroit white l red background cw-l1

pack 5 let's hope for something major juan carlos sulbaran cincinnati white a blue background jcs-a1.

Alright prospecting gurus let me know how I did,Very impressed how fast my order got to me thanks blowout cards.Take care Steve

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast