Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebron James No Class

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Yea, and he was having fun at the Cavs expense. Bottom line is you DON'T DO THAT. To ANY TEAM. It's 110% disrespectful. By him taking that shot, he was rubbing it in.

Man, just think if the Cavs were clinching this series right now, and LeBron did that up 13 at the buzzer? GOOD LORD! We'd have a thread 30 pages long calling him things worse that what people call the devil! Oh my goodness!

I know you root for the city of Cleveland but come on....he was trying to rub it in by making his stats look worse????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I know you root for the city of Cleveland but come on....he was trying to rub it in by making his stats look worse????

He still TOOK THE SHOT. It could have went in. You just don't do that. Bottom line. Every basketball game I have EVER watched where a team has the lead at the end of the game and the ball, they NEVER take a shot. They dribble out the clock. It's adding insult to injury by even ATTEMPTING a shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't blame him. He wants a Championship more than any other Cleveland athlete ever has, he has a lot of pressure from his hometown fans and the media, and he wants to be the one that helps end his hometowns misery. I'd be pretty upset too.

right now he might just be counting the days until he leaves the city to place elsewhere. The funny thing is if he decides to leave for New York he might actually have less media pressure
    Last edited by duwal; 05-30-2009 at 11:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

Nope, just let him talk at his conference. If someone at your school and was your partner on a science project was like. YUP WERE GONNA GET 100% WITH MOVING LIGHTS ETC and you felt immense pressure to do it but you know you can't wouldn't you be mad about them talking and guaranteeing **** if there a nobody and doesn't do work :/? I would

So what was Mo suppose to say when they asked him if they were going to bounce back and win the series? Is he suppose to say that the team is dead in water? Lebron is the most important player obviously, but he isn't the team. The Cavaliers are a team, Lebron is one player. One player doesn't win games, and one player doesn't lose games. Lebron turned the ball over 5 times in the last three minutes of Game 4...had he not turned it over but once or twice, we would be on our way to Cleveland for Game 7. If Lebron even had an average game tonight, we would be headed to Cleveland for Game 7. Lebron isn't the reason we lost, but he contributed as much as Mo, Delonte, Andy, Z, and the rest of the team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See high_end_autograph_collector's Items on eBay

He still TOOK THE SHOT. It could have went in. You just don't do that. Bottom line. Every basketball game I have EVER watched where a team has the lead at the end of the game and the ball, they NEVER take a shot. They dribble out the clock. It's adding insult to injury by even ATTEMPTING a shot.

at the same point, you dont keep pressuring a team with 20 seconds left when down double digits, the magic tried to dribble it out and the cavs didnt allow it. Dwight still shouldnt have taken the shot, but on the greater scale of things, James running out the back door immediately is alot worse to me than dwight as a center whose probably shot under 5 threes in his career.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xSquatx's Items on eBay

I would be mad too.
    Maybe not at the other team, but at myself and my own team.
    They needed to bring 110% to the rest of the games because if Lebron brought 110% and Varejao brought 90% that still isn't able to fill it.

Basketball is a team thing, thats why I was surprised that they made it this far.
    No offense to Cavs fans but I don't think they have good depth. Their front line is pretty good, but when the depth comes in I don't see the same "game" as when LBJ was out there..

SCF Rewards
    Country

in what bizarro world could that happen? he has 4400 shots in his career, only attempted a 3 12 times and made 1. Pretty sure the percentages are that it will brick

SCF Rewards
    Country

in what bizarro world could that happen? he has 4400 shots in his career, only attempted a 3 12 times and made 1. Pretty sure the percentages are that it will brick

its all about principle, you just dont do that. just like you dont-not congratulate before you leave after a loss.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ballcardking2008's Items on eBay

bottom line is that LeBron needs that other good superstar on his team. I believe after this tough loss LeBron will definetly consider signing with another team after his contracts up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast