Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebron James No Class

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See high_end_autograph_collector's Items on eBay

Thumbs down Lebron James No Class

Just walked right off the court at the end of the game, didnt shake anyones hand or anything.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

of course he has no class, he's a big baby, its a coin toss between the biggest crybaby, Varejao or LeBron
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Oh please. Heaven forbid he's mad that he lost and didn't wanna congratulate a team that's celebrating in front of him. I forgot, no one else has ever done that in the history of sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

yea well Lebron may be ****** that he lost but in the interest of Sportsmanship he at least should shook some hands of the team that won.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See high_end_autograph_collector's Items on eBay

your a professional athlete, your not a little 10 yr old kid, you can show some sportsmanship. The nuggets did it last night when the lakers knocked them out. Hockey players line up and shake hands, they just don't immediately B-line it for the locker room without saying a word.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Coming from the guy who collects autos of a player like LT, who throws tantrums when his team gets knocked out of the Playoffs? There's some class.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

You really think the Magic are heartbroken that he didn't shake hands with them? I wouldn't want to shake hands right after the game if I had just won, I'd rather celebrate, then shake hands in the locker room.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jprk31's Items on eBay

I guess the NBA won't get its dream final. Sorry Lebron..better luck next time. The Cavs were too cocky. They thought that they can just push the Magic around sorry but that's not the case. I just love to see Mo Williams eat his words and his guarantee that they will win.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Coming from the guy who collects autos of a player like LT, who throws tantrums when his team gets knocked out of the Playoffs? There's some class.

lol lets not switch the Subject here, We are not talking about Football we are talking about 1 Specific Player LEBRON JAMES and lets keep it at that shall we?

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol lets not switch the Subject here, We are not talking about Football we are talking about 1 Specific Player LEBRON JAMES and lets keep it at that shall we?

What's the difference? I'm making a point in talking about ONE SPECIFIC PLAYER, like you so aptly pointed out....why are you gonna trash LeBron about it when PLENTY of other players do it also. Heaven forbid that they are competitors who HATE losing.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast