Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Minor League Fan Packs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Minor League Fan Packs

I have seen successes on other sites with fan packs for Minor League Baseball teams. I was wondering, do you send them a letter TTM or do you send them an email from their website. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have seen successes on other sites with fan packs for Minor League Baseball teams. I was wondering, do you send them a letter TTM or do you send them an email from their website. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I send them emails. I usually get schedules but sometimes you will get a fanpack.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I agree send the email and they will respond asking for a SASE, if one is needed. I usually do respond asking what size SASE after I get that return email and a SASE is needed. Usually you end up with schedules, but I have gotten stickers and team photos as well.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Cowboys Texas Longhorns
    Twitter: @@sportsjp See Sports-Cards-Austin's Items on eBay Instagram:

I send in emails and have had good success getting back schedules and various other things.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Reno Aces sent me one

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have sent emails, most of the time I have received pocket schedules. Occasionally you'll get some more fun stuff.