Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Peyton Manning Autograph $1 giveaway

I am thinking about putting this Peyton Manning up for a giveaway:

I was thinking about opening 100-150 slots and each slot would cost $1 and then do a drawing on the day all slots fill. All entry monies would be sent via paypal and I would use random.org. I would pay all S&H costs. I would appreciate hearing from you guys and LMK if I should/could do this.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See thirdshiftradio's Items on eBay

I think a mod or the site would have to approve this is as it appears to be a raffle where basically you would be collecting $100-$150 for the card by opening 100-150 $1 spots and you would be doing the drawing without the presence of a site representative.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm in for a buck if the money from the raffle is going to charity. otherwise, just call it what it is... you want to sell this for $150