Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dtrainddog's Items on eBay

Going 2 Thunder vs Reading Thursday, Who to sign?

Hi,

I'm going to the Trenton Thunder and Reading Phillies' game on Thursday. Who should I get to sign my ball? I know Alan Horne and Jesus Montero are the one's I should go after for the Thunder. Any other notables that I should get and where's the best place to get them to sign? Thanks for the help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

For Trenton these are the up and comers/stars.

Jorge Vazquez 1B
    Eduardo Nunez SS
    James Cooper RF
    Colin Curtis LF
    Zach McAllister SP
    Michael Dunn RP

And for Reading

M Taylor
    Q Berry
    N Sellers
    B Harman
    J Savery SP
    M Stutes SP
    V Worley SP

And as for getting autographs, some stadiums only allow autographs at certain areas and prior to 30 minutes before the game. But alot of them are not as strict. Best place to get there auto at the game is to stand at the end of there dugouts. Also if you have access its also good to stand by the visitors bus and get there autographs whle they load up.

I have been to tons of minor league games and all of these ways that I listed have garnerd tons of autos. Best of luck and keep us informed on who you get !!!

Dale