Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spider22ak's Items on eBay

1 auto for $30?? still a ripoff

I bought a couple boxes of this from them during the National Treasures discount... $30 isn't bad for a shot at good short print auto. Only 3 cards is kinda meh, but it's nice stuff. Keep in mind though UD set the suggested price on it originally and you pay 5x or 6x's that amount to get 2-3 AU's and a couple GU's from Premier or Ultimate packs. In reality, the price isn't bad :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See high_end_autograph_collector's Items on eBay

Football football football

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spider22ak's Items on eBay

Glad you are all pleased.Im looking for suggestions on next weeks promotion.We have had a few mention that they want a racing or supplies deal.
    Any thoughts?
    Any interest in a non sport product?

Let us know.

Thanks and go Magic!!!

Really the only way would be to offer a product from a few of the multiple sports every week. But if that's not realistic (and understandable if so), just bounce it around. Not everyone is a racing fan, nor is everyone a football or basketball. A lot of the times though, if the price is right it will lure collectors over the lines to try it out though which is cool.

The selfish me would be giddy to see newer released product such as 09 Legendary Cuts baseball or mid-high end 08/09 basketball & football

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am all for supplies. I seem to always be out of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robertpittman100's Items on eBay

BlowOutCards

I don't believe i saw any at BlowOutCards but do you all carry 4 row monster boxes?

thanks, Rob

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wrpsales's Items on eBay

I would like to see a mid-high end 2007 or 08 Football product - SP Rookie Threads, Bowman Sterling, Topps Finest - something like that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

How about a 5,000 count box stuffed with packs from all high end recent products?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See midnight_black's Items on eBay

I believe that if you keep offering a mix of all sports at very low prices it will bring in collectors who dont normally do a certain sport. As an example if I hadnt bought the Dustin Pedroia auto i just bought I would have gotton a few of these tins. Never in my life have a owned a basketball card but at this price I would have not problem getting a tin. Just keep offering mixed sports and such.

BTW: Thanks for the Wieters auto /20 on the Razor letterman break :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Glad you are all pleased.Im looking for suggestions on next weeks promotion.We have had a few mention that they want a racing or supplies deal.
    Any thoughts?
    Any interest in a non sport product?

Let us know.

Thanks and go Magic!!!

please something that is a good deal for hockey next time around

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe you can do one low end and one high end each week, hoping for some higher end basketball in the coming weeks.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast