Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Fading is always an issue on any baseball! Always try to display your balls not in alot of direct sunlight. Sunlight is as big of a threat over time as water is!

Alright, thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

The coating on the balls holds ballpoint, but in my experience the ink changes color or fades. Blue ballpoint can even turn greenish on them or fade. Sharpie does seem to hold.

I wonder what kind of ballpoint you got to work because the Med. Papermate and another from the table wouldn't work for Casey McGehee auto on that coating.
    So I asked if he'd just use the blue Sharpie after a few attempts to get the Ballpoints started, and he neatly traced over the spot he was trying to get the ballpoints to start.

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

Get the ones without the shiny coating on them, they're a little bit more $ but hold sharpie and pen

SCF Rewards
    Country

Get the ones without the shiny coating on them, they're a little bit more $ but hold sharpie and pen

What Rawlings ball are you talking about?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good Luck. I imagine when he chooses to sign, he probably gets the bigger items first.

Like Salomon Torres said last year, "YOU WAIT NO MORE!"

After 25 days I got my CROLB signed & personalized perfectly on the Sweetspot from Mr. Trevor "Hells Bells" Hoffman! With the provided Fine Pt Blue Sharpie.

See Success here (still waiting for error on uploading pics to be solved though):
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showp...postcount=4168

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully my 8x10 is coming back to me soon then! Congrats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12