Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I would think this should be added in, i think some of the more angry people are also ones who dont collect Football so they didnt buy NT, but seeing that they assumed, "hey, Basketball will probably get a really good deal like Football did" so i think people got there hopes hope to be dissapointed...

Also should add, i was hoping for some current products instead of years that redemptions are expired and such.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hagansp's Items on eBay

sportscardforum

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

If any member signed up for a VIP membership since the BlowOutCard promotions started and is not happy I will refund their $20. I have had a consistent refund policy since taking over SCF. If it is a responsible amount of time, I always refund. If you signed up for a VIP in the past 5 weeks and want a refund just send me a PM and I will refund it no questions asked.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, I hope that no one who had no intention of becoming a VIP member thought this was a sole reason to do so.

I just became a VIP because of this, but it was always in the back of my mind, I just needed one more reason. But you don't pay the $20 to get a discount it's for a lot of things.

I don't want this to turn into a no-win situation for Blowoutcards or for SCF. But it also can't be everything everyone wants every week.

Mike is there any way that we could request that the products be in some sort of order each month? For example, first Thursday is baseball, 2nd is football, 3rd is basketball, 4th hockey and if there happens to be a 5th Thursday in a month it could be racing or wrestling or non-sports cards etc.

With a schedule like that people might also hold their wax money for a little while to see what the deal is going to be. Just a thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robertpittman100's Items on eBay

Anyone who drops VIP will regret it. Like they said it only takes one sweet deal to make it worth your while. It's only $20 a year! You get a different deal EACH week. I will be waiting next Thursday. Thanks Mike & Blowoutcards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Well, I hope that no one who had no intention of becoming a VIP member thought this was a sole reason to do so.

I just became a VIP because of this, but it was always in the back of my mind, I just needed one more reason. But you don't pay the $20 to get a discount it's for a lot of things.

I don't want this to turn into a no-win situation for Blowoutcards or for SCF. But it also can't be everything everyone wants every week.

Mike is there any way that we could request that the products be in some sort of order each month? For example, first Thursday is baseball, 2nd is football, 3rd is basketball, 4th hockey and if there happens to be a 5th Thursday in a month it could be racing or wrestling or non-sports cards etc.

With a schedule like that people might also hold their wax money for a little while to see what the deal is going to be. Just a thought.

Just my opinion but I'd think a schedule like that wouldn't be realistic since the products that are used are probably the products they have the most overstock in at that particular time. Again, that may not be the case, but that's what I would do if I had too much inventory for a certain product.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just my opinion but I'd think a schedule like that wouldn't be realistic since the products that are used are probably the products they have the most overstock in at that particular time. Again, that may not be the case, but that's what I would do if I had too much inventory for a certain product.

Right, I understand that. But let's take the past few weeks. There has been a variety of sports and now non-sports offerings. And I don't think that they just realized this week that they had a surplus of Indiana Jones cards. It wouldn't seem that difficult to have a plan a month in advance.

Occassionally you might run into a situation in which you had more overstock in one sport, but once a month won't be a stretch for any area.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I won't be asking for a refund, but everyone just wanted to put out their concerns and opinions so that there'll be similiar deals like national treasures in the future and it's not a once a year type of thing. A lot of people are just disappointed because they were expecting deals that would be similar to the first one. Most people didn't think the deals will always be like that, but its been 4 weeks and people are starting to wonder if that was a one time deal. Hopefully there'll be better deals and our feedback is taken into consideration.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

Blowout has a great source of consumers here on SCF. I don't understand why they would offer several deals each week for each sport. What better place to promote boxes of cards than a 'sportscardforum'?? I truly don't think there is one.

I don't understand this weeks decision of offering Indiana Jones cards on this site, but hey it's their business. "Bad marketing is any strategy that either outright hurts you, or which does not benefit your business in a positive way in the long term." This was simply a case of bad marketing.

Blowout cards has a monopoly (so to speak) on this 'market' (SCF). Why they would jeopordize that monopoly baffles me. I'm sure there's at least a couple people on the forum that put aside some money just for this weeks deal. Those customers may have went somewhere else with their saved money this week.

I'm not bashing Blowout just stating my opinion. Everyone's entitled to an opinion right?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Anyone who drops VIP will regret it. Like they said it only takes one sweet deal to make it worth your while. It's only $20 a year! You get a different deal EACH week. I will be waiting next Thursday. Thanks Mike & Blowoutcards

Great point...one really good deal pays for the membership, not to mention all the other perks VIPs get. So there hasn't been anything in the past 5 weeks that seemed like a good deal to you? Guess what, 47 more weeks and 47 more chances for Blowout Cards to wow you. I'm willing to be at the VERY least one of them will be something you like, probably a lot more.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast