Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: game used memorbilia

SCF Rewards

game used memorbilia

What is the best thing you have personally gotten at a sporting event that is game used. Hers some of mine:
    Nick Johnson Yankees Full Uncracked Game used bat
    herve lamizana and eugene dabne(rutgers) game used headbands
    7 Trenton Thunder (minor league yankees) game used balls, someautographed by team
    Tony DeRosso (red sox minor leagueer) Game used Hat
    6 other full game used bats from minor league baseball players
    Mike Rozier (heisman trphy winner) game used auto hat
    and some more

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

how'd you get all that stuff? The best thing I've ever gotten wasn't exactly game used, but it was presented at a game. For all the Mets fans here. Do you remember the Mets HOF induction in 2001 for Gary Carter, on August 21, 2001? I was at that game... it was drizzling... and they gave all in attendance an 11x14 lithograph to commemorate the day.

Well... for all of you that have the 11x14... the original poster sized one was presented to Gary Carter that day on the field. Gary took it home to Florida, and hung it in his house. A few months go by, and someone I work with found out that Gary Carter is my favorite ball player of all time. It turns out, this guy I work with is good friends with Gary... and he told him about me.

Gary had his son bring over that original lithograph that was presented to him, not without signing and dating it of course. My coworker had it framed and shipped up to me in NY... and now it resides on my wall. :D

Now how's that for memorabilia!! I've also got 3 game used batting gloves signed by Gary Carter.

Still... swedishfish... how'd you get all that stuff?

nice nj bat very neat

nice everything i have some too

SCF Rewards

I have some hockey memorbilia....

a Paul Kruse game used and signed full hockey stick (the guy sucks, but hey, its game used)

a Jaromir Jagr game used blade from a game vs. Phoenix where he got an assist w/ the blade

I have a ton of signed 8x10s and stuff

vandermeer
    I have a Thomas Kaberle game used hockey stick.. After a game at ACC.. my friend (who has down syndrom) wanted a picture of Thomas.. we wnt down to the ice level with 3 minutes left.. after the game Thomas Kaberle skated buy and stoped for a picture.. then handed my friend his stick.. I voulunteer with him and for my 30th birthday he gave me the stick

I also have a Game used bat from Former Detroit Tigers catcher Mike Heath. Sitting in the 4ht row at tiger stadium he launched it into the crowd on a wet night against Boston.. now if you all know the tigers in the early 90s.. you know that they were lucky to get 15000 fans.. so this was an easy catch.