Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think I'll make the trip...perhaps I'll offer discounts to SCF members...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

I think I'll make the trip...perhaps I'll offer discounts to SCF members...

You think? you think!?!?! Come on now T dont back out on me lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OK...can't let the wife down...I'm in...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots New York Yankees Houston Rockets
    See accordionjacob's Items on eBay

Ill be out there for a couple of days.....me and Docrogers......we will be flying in from Tx on wednesday and leaving late friday........we've never been, so we are a little excited about it.....dont know what to expect.....so just trying to save alot of money.....LOL...........and im looking foward to meeting alot you guys in person............and i will definantly be on the look out for the SCF crew........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

I plan on making the drive from buffalo, this will be my first card show period let alone national so i'm looking forward to it, plus I bought tickets to an Indians game while im there just to see another ball park. Should have a great couple days!

Country

I went last year for the first time and am going again this year. I will be going for 3 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I live in the cleveland area and the show in an hour drive from my house!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be there! I'm making the 7 hour drive from wisconsin with about a thousand dollars to spend! Been saving for this for about 5 months.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am making the 6 hour drive from Southern Indiana. Will be there Wed thru Sat. Look forward to meeting you all.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Going for a few days, going to try to hook up with Casket (jeeptrader) and see what kinda deals we can find ;)

J.R.

J.R.
    Glad to here that your hooking up with people that what I will be doing. Puckfrmcali (mike) will be driving up from South Carolina then we will leave. Our buddy Ian (p-nut-butr) should meet us later in the week after finals. Of course he gets to make the trip solo due to FINALS!!

i wish i can go. Im in chicago area.

Look a lot of other people going find some members form the boards and make a roadtrip out of it.

Ill be out there for a couple of days.....me and Docrogers......we will be flying in from Tx on wednesday and leaving late friday........we've never been, so we are a little excited about it.....dont know what to expect.....so just trying to save alot of money.....LOL...........and im looking foward to meeting alot you guys in person............and i will definantly be on the look out for the SCF crew........

Sounds like fun and I hope you two have a blast. See ya when ya get there.

I plan on making the drive from buffalo, this will be my first card show period let alone national so i'm looking forward to it, plus I bought tickets to an Indians game while im there just to see another ball park. Should have a great couple days!

Nothing wrong with catching a Indians game. Is the game your going to the one on Friday?

I went last year for the first time and am going again this year. I will be going for 3 days.

Did you stop by and see any of us from the SCF crew? Just wondering!!

I live in the cleveland area and the show in an hour drive from my house!!

Can't beat that when you just have only a hour drive. That is awesome.

I'll be there! I'm making the 7 hour drive from wisconsin with about a thousand dollars to spend! Been saving for this for about 5 months.

Wow a $1000 at the Nationals going to make for some nice show and tell threads LOL. Look forward to seeing what you pick up.

I am making the 6 hour drive from Southern Indiana. Will be there Wed thru Sat. Look forward to meeting you all.

Look forward to meeting you as well.

Don

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast