Project: 1995 Signature Rookies Miracle on Ice Signatures

Cancelling Thread
    Last edited by Scottsdale7711; 08-23-2009 at 03:06 PM.
    Always trading for the San Jose Sharks and Danica Patrick singles listed on my need list. Please do not ask me to check your bucket. Trade and Need Lists: Hidden Content

(9 views) My Once a Day Bump.
    Always trading for the San Jose Sharks and Danica Patrick singles listed on my need list. Please do not ask me to check your bucket. Trade and Need Lists: Hidden Content

(Now 13 views) My once a day bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsdale7711 View Post
    (9 views) My Once a Day Bump.

Now 19 Views, My Once per day Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsdale7711 View Post
    (Now 13 views) My once a day bump.

Now at 27 views. One of the Broten cards is now inbound. I don't know if it is #3 or #4. My once per day bump.

so, are you buying or selling?

your listing is not that clear too me?

are you buying or selling at these prices?

Line #1 of the post is "I am looking to trade for one each of these:"
    I am trading for them at the lsited trade value.

Quote Originally Posted by FFIMSMSI2007 View Post
    your listing is not that clear too me?

are you buying or selling at these prices?

Neal Broten #4 is now inbound.