Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clayton Kershaw

I could use all 4 of them. Are you looking for RC in return or just stuff from players in your profile?
    **Collecting Andre Ethier**
    Sets in progress - 2007 Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia, 2009 Topps Historic Commemorative Patches, 2009 Topps Heritage (all)

Photobucket - Hidden Content

I got a redemption from SPA 08 of him. its a rookie-jersey-auto. havnt got it yet, but its been out a while. lmk if anyone wants to buy the rights for it.

those SPA rookie autos always hold value very good

I have a 2010 Topps Chrome purple refractor #'d 591/599. PM me if interested.

content removed, no longer current info.
    Last edited by Mets106; 03-31-2013 at 03:12 PM.

One of a kind Cyan printing Plate of Clayton Kershaw (card #600)

I have the 2012 Topps one of a kind Cyan printing plate of Clayton Kershaw (Card #600).

I am looking to trade for something interesting on the Blue Jays front especially JP Arencibia or Brett Lawrie but I am open to suggestions

Have a 2013 Kershaw Chasing History Jersey relic GU.

Looking for Red Sox GU/auto of Red Sox-- Ortiz, Pedroia, Middlebrooks, Lester, Buchholz, Bradley.

Have a 2013 Topps Chrome Update Gold Border Parallel #239/ 250

Looking for cards in my sig I don't have. Special interest in RC of any HOF'er if available.
    Collecting the Young Guns of the White Sox 2012 Bullpen - Nate Jones, Addison Reed, & Hector Santiago
    Also interested in Hall of Fame & future Hall of Fame player cards (all years & types of cards)
    Check my Hidden Content , My Personal Collection Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12