Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

'09 Minnesota Twins Signers? (I've done Searches already)

Hi SCF.

I am a die hard Brewers fan, but I'm softening on my "dislike" for Minnesota... ONLY THE TWINS that is! There seems to be some great ball players on that team (from a character stand point and on the field), they play great baseball, and they appear to be the most accommodating team in the MLB for the fans. The latter is the main reason for my growing fan fare for the "Twinkies".

I searched SCF successes for the players in my newly acquired Twins '09 Topps Ser1+2 Team Set but came up with nothing on a few.

Have you guys seen successes, or signing habits, on any of these guys?
    Delmon Young
    Jason Kubel
    Carlos Gomez
    Matt Guerrier
    Brian Duensing
    Brendan Harris

And does Denard Span only sign following the season? I seen a SCF success post on him from Dec '08.

I already have my 1st batch of Twins going out this afternoon but I'd like to know my chances on the above (though I will be sending them regardless)
    Last edited by deeakay; 07-01-2009 at 02:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Aquadisco's Items on eBay

I got a Gomez reply last year....he signed 1/2
    I have a Denard Span request and a Brendan Harris request out now....I'll let you know....They have been out only 8 days

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

I think that Span success is from me...he is the only one I have gotten back but like others I have requests out to Kubel, Matt Guerrier, Brian Duensing, and Brendan Harris.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lariano signed for me before his injury TTM, Paul Molitor was signing through Twins earlier in the year. Neshek and Mays are great TTM. On the guys you listed I have tried Young twice and nothing back, not an RTS, not my cards, just nothing! Once was ST with Rays and once after trade to Twins.

Country

Some good signers are,

Pat Neshek, Joe Nathan, Paul Molitor...Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Brian Duensing signed for me