Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goeyj's Items on eBay

Got the Kershaw in the mail today! Looks great!
    The Topps sets had to have been a massive undertaking, and now you're moving on to another large feat. Best of luck to you.
    I'm interested in whatever you have of Sandy Koufax, Don Drysdale, Duke Snider, Sutton, Jackie Robinson, other prominent/HOF Dodgers. You could just PM me whenever you have an idea of what you've got. I'm in no rush. I've got some incoming HOF/Star autos from a few different trades and will update you when they are in my possession.
    Thanks again for our last trade and I look forward to another.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

74 topps schmidt

Country

I'm interested, if possible, in a nice group of commons you have from the 60's-77. Do you think you could toss out a price per common in bulk? Let me know , thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See acasazza21's Items on eBay

Looking for Cubs/Yankees/Brewers/Reds

CMB Ill trade in your favor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12