Thread: Terry Francona

Terry Francona

I saw several successes from him last year c/o Red Sox, but I was wondering how his signing habits have been this year. I have a Topps RC with him, Bryn Smith, and Brad Mills, and Francona is the only autograph I'm missing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

so far on SCN this season he is 3 out of 11 c/o of team not counting spring training.... which stinks cuz i need him for my red sox collection....

Quote Originally Posted by wmhc28413 View Post
    so far on SCN this season he is 3 out of 11 c/o of team not counting spring training.... which stinks cuz i need him for my red sox collection....
    Thanks! I don't think I'll be sending to him though until his success rate goes up.

Anyone have any updateson Francona? How about at ST? Is he good during that time???
    Last edited by propete23; 09-09-2009 at 12:03 AM.
    Collecting Phillies and Eagles cards and autos from any era. If you wore a Phils jersey, I WANT YOUR CARD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by propete23 View Post
    Anyone have any updateson Francona? How about at ST? Is he good during that time???
    He sure isn't as quick as his Dad, Tito. I sent a previously signed pic with Tito to him on 6/1/09 and nothing has come back yet. I'm thinking I lost that pic in BOSOX "never-never land!"

I sent a card 2 him in July 08 c/o red sox and still nothing