Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Terry Francona

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Terry Francona

I saw several successes from him last year c/o Red Sox, but I was wondering how his signing habits have been this year. I have a Topps RC with him, Bryn Smith, and Brad Mills, and Francona is the only autograph I'm missing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wmhc28413's Items on eBay

so far on SCN this season he is 3 out of 11 c/o of team not counting spring training.... which stinks cuz i need him for my red sox collection....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

so far on SCN this season he is 3 out of 11 c/o of team not counting spring training.... which stinks cuz i need him for my red sox collection....

Thanks! I don't think I'll be sending to him though until his success rate goes up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have any updateson Francona? How about at ST? Is he good during that time???
    Last edited by propete23; 09-09-2009 at 12:03 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Anyone have any updateson Francona? How about at ST? Is he good during that time???

He sure isn't as quick as his Dad, Tito. I sent a previously signed pic with Tito to him on 6/1/09 and nothing has come back yet. I'm thinking I lost that pic in BOSOX "never-never land!"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

I sent a card 2 him in July 08 c/o red sox and still nothing